From Commercial Business and Finance to Corporate and Capital Markets, Intellectual Property, Litigation, and Government Relations and Legislation teams, Calfee attorneys have significant experience helping Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Life Science clients attain their desired business and legal goals.
Corporate and Capital Markets
Additionally, Calfee attorneys negotiate product development, contract manufacturing and sales and distribution agreements that enable clients to create their products and bring them to market. We also assist early-stage companies in equity raises and other financings.
Calfee attorneys represent companies in this sector from early-phase start-ups and research institutions all the way to some of the world’s largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies. Calfee’s attorneys have vast experience in developing patent portfolios, clearing products in patent mapping/freedom-to-operate studies.
We represent our medical device, pharmaceutical and life science clients in federal court for patent enforcement/defense and before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. We also assist clients with the purchase and sale of companies and intellectual property assets in this space.
Government Relations & Legislation
Calfee furthers their representation of Calfee's medical device, pharmaceutical and life science industry clients before the General Assembly and regulatory bodies that impact their business operation in Ohio. Calfee ensures that elected officials understand the complex issues facing this industry, and we advocate on clients' behalf to ensure that their business climate is one in which they can operate with limited regulatory burdens.
Shandong Medical System
SPR Therapeutics, Inc.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
News & Events
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Counseling and Litigation
- Appellate Proceedings Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Litigation
- Capital Markets / Securities Transactions
- Commercial and Public Finance
- Compliance / Regulatory Services
- Construction Law
- Corporate and Capital Markets
- Emerging Companies and Venture Capital
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Litigation and Enforcement
- Government Relations and Legislation
- Health Care Litigation
- Health Care Regulation
- Information Technology Law
- Information Technology Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- IP and Technology Transactions
- Labor and Employment
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Sales
- Patent Litigation
- Patent Prosecution
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Tax Law
- Tax Litigation
- Technology Transfer
- Tort, Accident and Product Liability Litigation
- Trademark Law
- White-Collar Investigations and Litigation