Calfee’s Chemicals group offers a broad spectrum of commercial insight and practical legal advice and counseling services to companies transacting business in the chemical industry.
Whether a client needs assistance navigating EPA regulations, is entering into a complex commercial contract in the chemical space or is buying or selling a chemical-related business, Calfee’s chemical industry group has the expertise to navigate these diverse cross-practice issues.
Our attorneys collaborate to assist with intellectual property, environmental and business issues in this constantly changing industry.
Calfee represents a number of clients doing business in the chemicals industry, including the following:
- Abbott Labs
- Chart Industries, Inc.
- Ferro Corporation
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- The J. M. Smucker Company
- Lincoln Electric
- Owens Corning
- RPM International Inc.
News & Events
- Calfee Workers' Compensation attorneys' articles published in the 2020 edition of National Workers' Compensation Defense Network (NWCDN) bookWorkers' Compensation Emerging Issues Analysis, 03.10.2020
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP Earns Rankings in The International Financial Law Review 1000 Guide in Five Practice Areas and Four Calfee Attorneys Recognized As "Highly Regarded Attorneys"The International Financial Law Review, 11.01.2019
- U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®, 11.01.2019
- Fifty-three Calfee, Halter & Griswold Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 202008.15.2019
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Counseling and Litigation
- Appellate Proceedings Litigation
- Compliance / Regulatory Services
- Corporate and Capital Markets
- Environmental Litigation and Enforcement
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- IP and Technology Transactions
- Patent Litigation
- Patent Prosecution
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Tax Litigation
- Tort, Accident and Product Liability Litigation
- Trademark Law
- White-Collar Investigations and Litigation