Thomas M. Welsh, Partner and Co-Chair of Calfee's Corporate and Finance practice group, was recently quoted in an article titled "How a Humble Midwestern Town Cultivated an Environment of Excellence and Innovation" by Vince Guerrieri for Crain's Cleveland Business.
The article discusses the history of the strong corporate community in Cleveland, which has supported a thriving mergers and acquisitions (M&A) practice in the region.
“It remains very busy, and there remains a large source of capital available to consummate transactions. The last 18 months was as busy as I’ve seen in my career,” said Tom when asked about Cleveland's M&A market.
Read the full Crain's Cleveland Business article.
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Corporate and Finance
- Energy and Utilities
- Entertainment, Media and the Arts
- Food and Beverage
- Gaming and Hospitality
- Health Care
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Sales
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Private Equity
- Public Companies
- Public Company M&A and Board Counseling
- Real Estate
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Satellite and Space Technology
- Software and Information Technology