Calfee attorneys frequently publish First Alerts and host Webinars on topics ranging from breaking legal news to new laws and their impact on our clients and their organizations, to proposed bills and precedent-setting litigation decisions. Subscribe to receive the latest First Alerts and legal seminar invitations delivered to your email inbox.
- The Securities Compliance Podcast Season 4 Episode 4 – Report on FINRA's Examination and Risk Monitoring ProgramPodcastSecurities Compliance Podcast: Compliance in Context
- Calfee Patent Attorney Jack R. Smith Selected for Inclusion to 2023 D.C. Super Lawyers and Rising StarsAccoladesWashington, D.C. Super Lawyers
- Calfee Recognized Among Top 21% of U.S. Law Firms in BTI's 2023 Client Service Research Results; Ranked in BTI's Client Service A-List for Third Consecutive YearAccolades
- "Legal Lease – Illegal Charter?" Article by Calfee Aviation Attorney Jerry Eichenberger Published in AOPA Pilot Protection Insights Spring EditionArticleAircraft Owners and Pilots Association Insights (Spring Edition 2023)
- Law360 Insurance Authority Article "1st Circ. Ruling Won't Be Last on Mass. Faulty Work Coverage" Features Calfee Insurance and Construction Partner Matthew M. MendozaArticleLaw360 Insurance Authority
- Calfee Partner Matthew A. Chiricosta Quoted in Law360 Insurance Authority Article, "CGL, Specialty Lines Pose Unique Hurdles for Opioid Claims"ArticleLaw360 Insurance Authority
Calfee Connections Blog
COVID-19 Resource Center: The Calfee COVID-19 Resource Center contains all of the latest First Alerts on topics related to the novel coronavirus outbreak and the impact on individuals and organizations. View the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 here.
Subscribe to receive legal alerts, announcements and invitations to legal seminars on the topics that interest you.
Visit Calfee Webinars to register for upcoming webinars and view recordings of recent webinars.