Calfee attorneys frequently publish First Alerts and host Webinars on topics ranging from breaking legal news to new laws and their impact on our clients and their organizations, to proposed bills and precedent-setting litigation decisions. Subscribe to receive the latest First Alerts and legal seminar invitations delivered to your email inbox.
COVID-19 Resource Center: The Calfee COVID-19 Resource Center contains all of the latest First Alerts on topics related to the novel coronavirus outbreak and the impact on individuals and organizations. View the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 here.
- USE IT OR LOSE IT – The Importance of Planning Now to Make Use of the Federal Exemption From Gift and Estate Taxes08.07.2020
- Phillip A. Casey to Speak on Net Metering at "Let's Talk Solar!" Program on August 13, 2020, Hosted by Jefferson ElectricSpeaking Engagement08.13.2020This WeekPeople: Phillip A. Casey
- Pooled Employer Plans: Background and Benefits for Private Equity and Other Financial Services FirmsWebinar08.18.2020
- Calfee Zoning Forms Equitable Zoning Advisory Committee to Guide More Equitable Zoning Code Outcomes for America’s CitiesNews Release08.04.2020
- Calfee Partners Trevor Alexander and David T. Bules Named to Benchmark Litigation's "40 & Under Hot List" for 2020Accolades07.31.2020Benchmark Litigation
- In the News07.31.2020Sun Gazette Newspapers
- "Navigating the Impact of COVID-19 for Registered Investment Advisers and Broker-Dealers," an Article Published in the NSCP Newsletter, CurrentsArticle05.13.2020Currents, the National Society of Compliance Professionals Newsletter
- Mayor Frank G. Jackson Delivers His State of the City Highlighting Cleveland's Economic AccomplishmentsAlert10.11.2019