Calfee attorneys frequently publish First Alerts and host Webinars on topics ranging from breaking legal news to new laws and their impact on our clients and their organizations, to proposed bills and precedent-setting litigation decisions. Subscribe to receive the latest First Alerts and legal seminar invitations delivered to your email inbox.
COVID-19 Resource Center: The Calfee COVID-19 Resource Center contains all of the latest First Alerts on topics related to the novel coronavirus outbreak and the impact on individuals and organizations. View the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 here.
- Podcast10.19.2020Securities Compliance Podcast: Compliance in Context
- The Securities Compliance Podcast Episode 3: "The New DOL Fiduciary Rule" With ERISA Expert David Kaleda, Principal at Groom Law GroupPodcast10.19.2020Securities Compliance Podcast: Compliance in Context
- The Securities Compliance Podcast Episode 2: "What's New at OCIE?" With Guest, Natasha Greiner, Associate Director of the SEC's IA/IC Examination OfficePodcast10.19.2020Securities Compliance Podcast: Compliance in Context
- "Navigating the Impact of COVID-19 for Registered Investment Advisers and Broker-Dealers," an Article Published in the NSCP Newsletter, CurrentsArticle05.13.2020Currents, the National Society of Compliance Professionals Newsletter
- Mayor Frank G. Jackson Delivers His State of the City Highlighting Cleveland's Economic AccomplishmentsAlert10.11.2019