In Episode 69, "The Law Behind Sharing Content," Andy discusses copyright law as it relates to social media and addresses questions such as:
- When is it okay for a brand to repost someone else’s content?
- What are some of the safeguards brands can put in place?
- What does the average user need to think about when making and posting user-generated content?
Since the media sector moves much faster than case law or legislation, the answers are often not simple or straightforward.
Listen to the full episode.
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Copyright Law
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Energy and Utilities
- Entertainment, Media and the Arts
- Entrepreneurs and Emerging Companies
- Food and Beverage
- Gaming and Hospitality
- Health Care
- Individuals and Families
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Public Companies
- Real Estate
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Satellite and Space Technology
- Software and Information Technology
- Trade Associations