On September 16, 2022, John S. Cipolla, Firm Vice Chair and Co-Chair of Calfee's Intellectual Property practice group, served as a panelist at the annual IP+ Conference, hosted by Cleveland State University College of Law's Intellectual Property & Technology Association.
The topic of the segment was, "Changes in IP Law That Changed Everything and Where We Are Going: Inventor Perspective and Lawyer Retrospective."
In addition to speaking on the panel, John Cipolla serves as the Chair of the IP Steering Committee at Cleveland State University College of Law. Calfee, Halter & Griswold sponsored the session at the Symposium.
Watch the full panel discussion.
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Copyright Law
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Energy and Utilities
- Entertainment, Media and the Arts
- Entrepreneurs and Emerging Companies
- Food and Beverage
- Gaming and Hospitality
- Health Care
- Individuals and Families
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- IP and Technology Transactions
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Name, Image and Likeness Law
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Patent Prosecution
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Public Companies
- Real Estate
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Satellite and Space Technology
- Software and Information Technology
- Trade Associations
- Trademark Law