Calfee's ESOP team keeps your business, project issues and goals at the forefront when providing counsel to clients on ESOP formation and ongoing operation.
In addition to extensive experience with tax-qualified retirement and employee welfare benefit plans, we work with ESOP trustees, fiduciaries, sponsors, and lenders on ESOPs and the use of ESOPs as tools of business planning and succession.
Additional details related to the work Calfee attorneys do to support clients in the area of ESOP Formation and Operation is available at calfee.com.
- Capital Markets / Securities Transactions
- Commercial and Public Finance
- Compliance / Regulatory Services
- Corporate and Capital Markets
- Corporate Succession Planning
- Employee Benefits / ERISA Litigation
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- ESOP Formation and Operation
- Estate and Succession Planning and Administration
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Recovery
- Labor and Employment
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Sales
- Real Estate Litigation
- Tax Law
- Tort, Accident and Product Liability Litigation
- Wealth Management
- White-Collar Investigations and Litigation