Donald E. Lampert and his Calfee Workers’ Compensation and OSHA Law colleagues, attorneys Christopher M. Ward and Raymond M. Tarasuck, contributed to the Ohio section of the 2020 edition of the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network’s publication, Workers’ Compensation Emerging Issues Analysis, a book published annually by LexisNexis.
The article written by Don Lampert and titled “No PTSD Coverage for First Responders” was recently cited in the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Law Section Newsletter (February 2020 issue).
Chris Ward contributed "Attorney Solicitation Ban/First Amendment" and "OSHA Impossibility Defense in Workers' Compensation Safety Violations.
Ray Tarasuck contributed "Fight in Company Parking Lot Not Compensable."
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Energy and Utilities
- Entertainment, Media and the Arts
- Entrepreneurs and Emerging Companies
- Food and Beverage
- Gaming and Hospitality
- Health Care
- Individuals and Families
- Labor and Employment
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Private Equity
- Public Companies
- Real Estate
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Software and Information Technology
- Trade Associations
- Workers’ Compensation and OSHA