While we opened Calfee's Washington, D.C. office in early 2017 with the initial goal, primarily, to serve the federal-level Government Relations and Legislation needs of our business clients, our newest office is quickly growing to service our clients' Intellectual Property, Employee Benefits, Land Use and Zoning, Compliance Services and other legal and business needs.
News & Events
- Crain's Cleveland Business, 11.08.2019
- U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®, 11.01.2019
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP Earns Rankings in The International Financial Law Review 1000 Guide in Five Practice Areas and Four Calfee Attorneys Recognized As "Highly Regarded Attorneys"The International Financial Law Review, 11.01.2019
- Fifty-three Calfee, Halter & Griswold Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 202008.15.2019
- From the I-495 Outer Belt Capital Beltway (NW of D.C.), take the George Washington Memorial Parkway East
- Follow the George Washington Memorial Parkway to I-66 East
- Follow I-66 East to the E Street Expressway
- Take the E Street Expressway to 18th Street NW and turn LEFT
- Follow 18th Street to H Street and turn RIGHT
- Take H Street to 16th Street NW and turn LEFT
- Follow 16th Street NW to I (eye) Street and turn LEFT
- Arrive at 1627 I Street Army Navy Building (parking is on the RIGHT just before the building)
1627 I Street NW
With 22 million annual visitors and a population of more than 680,000, Washington, D.C. is a hub of government, business and legal activity in the U.S. and globally.
Hotel Close to Calfee's Office
Hampton Inn Washington D.C.
1729 H Street N.W.
Washington DC 20006
Partner-in-Charge, Washington, D.C.
1627 I Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20006-4127
Initially conceived to support our Government Relations and Legislation group's expansion into federal-level client advocacy, Calfee's D.C. office now is a regular meeting place for clients and attorneys across all practice groups, industries and sectors.