Adam enjoys assisting his clients with all manner of transactional legal and business issues.
He has experience counseling private equity clients and their portfolio companies with acquisitions, divestitures, cross-border transactions, joint ventures and corporate governance. He has assisted public company clients with mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, commercial contracting, governance and entity formation. Adam also has experience guiding entrepreneurs through the equity financing process and addressing the legal challenges of early stage businesses.
Prior to joining Calfee in 2021, Adam was an Associate at Winston & Strawn in their Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice group.
In 2015, Adam received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Notre Dame Law School, where he was a Notes and Submissions Editor of the Notre Dame Law Review and a Dean’s Circle Fellow.
Adam served as a Summer Judicial Intern to the Hon. Raymond W. Mitchell of the Circuit Court of Cook County, IL.
He received his B.A. from Miami University in 2011, where he was awarded the Oxford Scholars Scholarship.
J.D., magna cum laude, Notre Dame Law School, 2015
B.A., Miami University, 2011
- "Dropping the Ball: The NCAA’s Failure to Address Concussions in College Football," Notre Dame Law Review, Vol. 89, Issue 5 (2015)
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Entrepreneurs and Emerging Companies
- Food and Beverage
- Health Care
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Public Companies
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Software and Information Technology
- *Not licensed in Ohio