Christopher M. Ward, Senior Attorney with Calfee's Environmental Law and Labor and Employment practice groups, was recently appointed to a two-year term with the Hilliard Environmental Sustainability Commission.
The mission of the Hilliard Environmental Sustainability Commission is to review existing green policies and advise city council, the city manager, and city officials on the initiation and/or development of programs that will create or enhance sustainable practices within the Hilliard, Ohio community.
Learn more about the Environmental Sustainability Commission.
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer
- Energy and Utilities
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Litigation and Enforcement
- Gaming and Hospitality
- Health Care
- Labor and Employment
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Public Companies
- Real Estate
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Trade Associations
- Workers’ Compensation and OSHA