Diversity Matters in the Middle Market Podcast
Joshua G. Berggrun, Associate with Calfee's Real Estate Law practice was recently featured on an episode of the "Diversity Matters in the Middle Market" podcast, a collaboration between the the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and Connection Builders.
In the episode, "Creating an Inclusive Culture," Josh discusses how companies and firms can move toward creating a more inclusive workplace and how and why that tends to attract and retain better talent.
The following include some of the key points Josh shares in the podcast discussion:
- Why it’s important to have an inclusive workplace and bring different voices to the table.
- How having an inclusive culture fosters better interactions, internally and externally.
- Josh’s experience at Calfee, Halter & Griswold as a member of the LGBT community.
- How to foster diversity and inclusion by allocating resources and forming committees.
- How law schools can promote more diversity and inclusion, and why it’s essential to do so.
- What organizations can do to make people feel more welcomed.
- How male-dominated industries can benefit from hiring LGBT candidates.
- What Calfee, specifically, is doing to foster diversity and inclusion.
- The importance of taking the initiative to effect change as an ally.
Subscribe to our Alerts
Susan M. Kurz
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer