CINCINNATI, January 29. 2019 – Eleven Calfee, Halter & Griswold attorneys were selected for inclusion to the 2019 Cincy Leading Lawyers list by Cincy magazine. Hundreds of members of Greater Cincinnati’s legal community nominated colleagues for this honor, specifying a particular strength and area of practice for each nominated attorney, and a jury of peers made the final selections.
The Calfee attorneys named as 2019 Cincy Leading Lawyers are listed below with the practice areas for which they are recognized:
- David T. Bules, Partner – Civil Litigation
- Jennifer W. Colvin, Senior Counsel – Labor and Employment
- Mark R. Hull, Senior Counsel – Patent
- Michael B. Hurley, Partner – Mergers, Commercial
- Charlie Luken, Senior Counsel – Governmental
- John A. Mongelluzzo, Partner-In-Charge, Cincinnati Office – Corporation, Commercial
- Jamie M. Ramsey, Partner – Civil Litigation, Business Litigation
- Andrew M. Simon, Associate – Mergers, Bankruptcy
- James A. Singler, Partner – Trust
- Sean S. Suder, Partner – Real Estate, Zoning
- Donald L. Warner, III, Associate – Governmental
About Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP is a full-service corporate law firm with attorneys located throughout its Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Columbus, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. offices, serving business, governmental and individual clients in the U.S. and globally. Calfee has been recognized for providing high quality legal service by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, an industry-leading legal resource for professionals in search of qualified, experienced legal counsel. In 2018, the firm was recognized in six practice areas: Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, General Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, and Estate and Succession Planning and Administration. In addition to the firm rankings, 21 of the firm’s attorneys were ranked individually by Chambers USA and Chambers High Net Worth Guide 2018 as leaders in their respective fields. As a founding member of Lex Mundi, Calfee offers international representation through a network of independent law firms with access to 21,000 attorneys located in more than 100 countries.