Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP was selected for inclusion in the 2021/2022 IFLR1000 – Guide to the World's Leading Financial and Corporate Law Firms in four practice areas:
- Banking (Tier 1 - Ohio; Notable - United States)
- Capital Markets (Recommended - Ohio)
- M&A (Tier 2 - Ohio)
- Restructuring and Insolvency (Tier 2 - Ohio)
Additionally, four Calfee attorneys were recognized as "Highly Regarded" lawyers, defined by IFLR1000 as lawyers who are highly regarded by their peers, possess a strong transactional record, and consistently receive positive client feedback:
- Karl S. Beus recognized as a “Highly Regarded” lawyer in Banking (Ohio)
- John J. Jenkins recognized as a “Highly Regarded” lawyer in Capital Markets: Debts and Capital Markets: Equity (Ohio)
- Brent M. Pietrafese recognized as a “Highly Regarded lawyer in M&A (Ohio)
- Jennifer L. Vergilii recognized as a “Highly Regarded” lawyer in M&A, Capital Markets: Debt, and Capital Markets: Equity (Ohio)
Calfee was named one of five finalist firms on the IFLR1000 United States Awards’ 2021/2022 shortlist of law firms nominated for “Ohio Firm of the Year.” The awards showcase the best performers and most impactful transactions of the previous year, across the spectrum of corporate finance disciplines, along with the teams behind the transactions.
The International Financial Law Review 1000 Guide recognizes the world's leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers. IFLR1000 has been producing legal market intelligence since 1990 and remains the only international legal directory dedicated to ranking law firms and lawyers on the basis of financial and corporate transactional work.
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer