Larry K. Wilcher, Of Counsel with Calfee's Commercial and Public Finance and Business Restructuring and Insolvency practice groups, served as moderator and K. James Sullivan, Partner with the firm's Insurance Recovery practice, served as a panelist at "COVID-19 Insurance Considerations," a webinar presented by the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
The panel of experts discussed insurance considerations in light of COVID-19, including the latest legislative updates on property damage and business interruption protection. Additionally, the panelists reviewed workers' compensation and general commercial liability implications as well as current and future emerging insurance market conditions.
- Business Restructuring and Insolvency
- Commercial and Public Finance
- Corporate and Capital Markets
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Recovery
- Labor and Employment
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Public Companies
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Workers’ Compensation and OSHA