- Posts by Leah Pappas PornerPartner-in-Charge, Columbus & D.C.; Chair, Government Relations and Legislation
For companies that wish to receive manufacturing incentives in connection with the CHIPS and Science Act, the newly created CHIPS Program Office (CPO) at the U.S. Department of Commerce will begin accepting applications this spring.
On the latest episode of Calfee NOW, Leah Pappas Porner, Chair of the firm's Government Relations and Legislation practice, and Michael Bowen, Associate Attorney with the firm's Government Relations and Legislation practice group, spoke with Ohio State Representative-Elect Steve Demetriou.
On episode 25 of Calfee NOW, Leah Pappas Porner, Partner-in-Charge of Calfee's Columbus office and Chair of the firm's Government Relations and Legislation practice, and Nick Bush, Principal with Calfee's Federal Government Relations and Policy group, spoke with Steve Stivers, President and CEO of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce and former U.S. House Representative.
On Episode 7 of Calfee NOW, Leah Pappas Porner, Chair, and Josh Sanders, Vice Chair of Calfee's Government Relations and Legislation practice group spoke with Ohio Lieutenant Governor Jon Husted.
- The Time Is Now: U.S. Dept. of Commerce Accepting Applications for CHIPS Act Incentives
- A Primer on Purchase Price Adjustments – Middle Market Deal Corner
- Calfee NOW: Congressman Mike Carey
- The Race to Secure CHIPS and Science Act Incentives: Are You Ready?
- A Variety Pack – Understanding The Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors and Science Act of 2022
- How Tech Companies May Mitigate Risk When Expanding Operations in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Ohio State Representative-Elect Steve Demetriou
- Tips for Tech Companies Hoping to Expand in Ohio Under the CHIPS Act
- FTX’s Free Fall Into Bankruptcy – Will Crypto Investors and Crypto Creditors Lose Again?
- Calfee NOW: Cuyahoga County Executive-Elect Chris Ronayne