- Posts by Leah Pappas PornerPartner-in-Charge, Columbus & D.C.; Chair, Government Relations and Legislation
For companies that wish to receive manufacturing incentives in connection with the CHIPS and Science Act, the newly created CHIPS Program Office (CPO) at the U.S. Department of Commerce will begin accepting applications this spring.
On episode 25 of Calfee NOW, Leah Pappas Porner, Partner-in-Charge of Calfee's Columbus office and Chair of the firm's Government Relations and Legislation practice, and Nick Bush, Principal with Calfee's Federal Government Relations and Policy group, spoke with Steve Stivers, President and CEO of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce and former U.S. House Representative.
- Proposed Regulations Provide Guidelines for CHIPS ITC
- Calfee NOW: Ohio State Representative Sean Brennan
- Tax Credits Under the CHIPS and Science Act: Proposed Rules Rollout
- The Time Is Now: U.S. Dept. of Commerce Accepting Applications for CHIPS Act Incentives
- A Primer on Purchase Price Adjustments – Middle Market Deal Corner
- Calfee NOW: Congressman Mike Carey
- The Race to Secure CHIPS and Science Act Incentives: Are You Ready?
- A Variety Pack – Understanding The Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors and Science Act of 2022
- How Tech Companies May Mitigate Risk When Expanding Operations in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Ohio State Representative-Elect Steve Demetriou