Posts from May 2021.
Calfee Connections blogs, vlogs and other educational content are intended to inform and educate readers about legal developments and are not intended as legal advice for any specific individual or specific situation. Please consult with your attorney regarding any legal questions you may have. With regard to all content including case studies or descriptions, past outcomes do not predict future results. The opinions expressed may not necessarily reflect the view points of all attorneys and professionals of Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP or its subsidiary. Updates related to all COVID-19 government assistance programs are provided with the most current information made available to Calfee at the time of publication. Clarifications and further guidance are being disseminated from government authorities on an ongoing basis. All information should be reaffirmed prior to the submission of any application and/or program participation.
- How Tech Companies May Mitigate Risk When Expanding Operations in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Ohio State Representative-Elect Steve Demetriou
- Tips for Tech Companies Hoping to Expand in Ohio Under the CHIPS Act
- FTX’s Free Fall Into Bankruptcy – Will Crypto Investors and Crypto Creditors Lose Again?
- Calfee NOW: Cuyahoga County Executive-Elect Chris Ronayne
- Calfee’s Commitment to Business in Ohio
- Senate Passes CHIPS Act, Incentivizing Intel’s Investment in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Valerie Pope, Executive Director of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Ohio, on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Congressman Troy Balderson on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Ohio Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Steve Stivers on Intel