On episode 25 of Calfee NOW, Leah Pappas Porner, Partner-in-Charge of Calfee's Columbus office and Chair of the firm's Government Relations and Legislation practice, and Nick Bush, Principal with Calfee's Federal Government Relations and Policy group, spoke with Steve Stivers, President and CEO of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce and former U.S. House Representative.
Calfee Connections blogs, vlogs, and other educational content are intended to inform and educate readers about legal developments and are not intended as legal advice for any specific individual or specific situation. Please consult with your attorney regarding any legal questions you may have. With regard to all content including case studies or descriptions, past outcomes do not predict future results. The opinions expressed may not necessarily reflect the viewpoints of all attorneys and professionals of Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP or its subsidiary. Updates related to all government assistance/incentive programs are provided with the most current information made available to Calfee at the time of publication. Clarifications and further guidance may be disseminated by government authorities on an ongoing basis. All information should be reaffirmed prior to the submission of any application and/or program participation.
- A Variety Pack – Understanding The Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors and Science Act of 2022
- How Tech Companies May Mitigate Risk When Expanding Operations in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Ohio State Representative-Elect Steve Demetriou
- Tips for Tech Companies Hoping to Expand in Ohio Under the CHIPS Act
- FTX’s Free Fall Into Bankruptcy – Will Crypto Investors and Crypto Creditors Lose Again?
- Calfee NOW: Cuyahoga County Executive-Elect Chris Ronayne
- Calfee’s Commitment to Business in Ohio
- Senate Passes CHIPS Act, Incentivizing Intel’s Investment in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Valerie Pope, Executive Director of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Ohio, on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Congressman Troy Balderson on Intel