Welcome to Calfee Connections, where we share information with our clients, future clients and friends of the firm on topics related to the legal, business and government relations opportunities and issues that impact you.
Calfee's blogs and vlogs cover a variety of topics. You can find related subjects by selecting the "topics" link.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions for future blog/vlog topics. Please use our CONTACT form to share your thoughts and suggestions. Thank you!
- Calfee’s Commitment to Business in Ohio
- Senate Passes CHIPS Act, Incentivizing Intel’s Investment in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Valerie Pope, Executive Director of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Ohio, on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Congressman Troy Balderson on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Ohio Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Steve Stivers on Intel
- Satisfying Policy Retentions or Deductibles With Other People’s Money
- Calfee NOW Episode 24 With Chris Berry, President and CEO of OhioX
- Who Dey! How to Cheer on Your Cincinnati Bengals Without Committing Trademark Infringement
- Acquiring the Equity of an Entity Taxed as an S Corporation? Consider an “F Reorg.”