Posts from January 2021.
Calfee Connections blogs, vlogs and other educational content are intended to inform and educate readers about legal developments and are not intended as legal advice for any specific individual or specific situation. Please consult with your attorney regarding any legal questions you may have. With regard to all content including case studies or descriptions, past outcomes do not predict future results. The opinions expressed may not necessarily reflect the view points of all attorneys and professionals of Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP or its subsidiary. Updates related to all COVID-19 government assistance programs are provided with the most current information made available to Calfee at the time of publication. Clarifications and further guidance are being disseminated from government authorities on an ongoing basis. All information should be reaffirmed prior to the submission of any application and/or program participation.
- Calfee NOW Episode 17 With Judith French, Director of the Ohio Department of Insurance
- Purchasing an Ohio Business? Be Aware of These Potential Liabilities
- Calfee Now Episode 16 With Renee Ligon, Director of Partnerships & Engagement at Team NEO
- Calfee NOW Episode 15 With Congressman Tim Ryan
- No Fear in the Time of COVID
- How Startups Can Avoid Intellectual Property Missteps
- Calfee NOW Episode 14 With Ohio State Representative Thomas West
- Calfee NOW Episode 13 With Greg Browning, Ph.D., President of Capital Partners
- Calfee NOW Episode 12 With Ohio State Representative Kristin Boggs
- Calfee NOW Episode 11 With Ohio State Representative Dontavius L. Jarrells (D - District 25)