Brent Pietrafese, Partner with Calfee's Corporate and Capital Markets practice, was recently featured in an interview with MCM Capital, discussing important negotiation terms for business owners to know when selling their companies.
Established in 1992 with a dedicated lower middle market focus, MCM’s investment professionals collectively possess over 70 years of experience in private equity, corporate development and general industrial management; and who have led or overseen more than 30 buyout transactions. Complementing the knowledge and experience of MCM’s investment professionals is an exceptionally strong advisory board comprised of seasoned CEOs with relevant industry experience.
Watch the full interview on YouTube:
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer
- Business and Fund Formation
- Corporate and Capital Markets
- Corporate Succession Planning
- Emerging Companies and Venture Capital
- Entrepreneurs and Emerging Companies
- Investment Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Sales
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Public Companies