- Posts by Daniel ReinhardSenior Counsel
The latest episode of Calfee NOW features a conversation between Congressman Mike Carey (R-OH, 15th District) and Calfee Government Relations and Legislation group members Dan Reinhard, Jamie Gregory, and Nick Bush.
On Episode 22 of Calfee NOW, Raymond Tarasuck and Daniel Reinhard, both Senior Counsel, and Michael Bowen, Associate with Calfee's Government Relations and Legislation practice group, spoke with Ryan Puente, Chief of Government Affairs for the City of Cleveland.
- A Primer on Purchase Price Adjustments – Middle Market Deal Corner
- Calfee NOW: Congressman Mike Carey
- The Race to Secure CHIPS and Science Act Incentives: Are You Ready?
- A Variety Pack – Understanding The Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors and Science Act of 2022
- How Tech Companies May Mitigate Risk When Expanding Operations in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Ohio State Representative-Elect Steve Demetriou
- Tips for Tech Companies Hoping to Expand in Ohio Under the CHIPS Act
- FTX’s Free Fall Into Bankruptcy – Will Crypto Investors and Crypto Creditors Lose Again?
- Calfee NOW: Cuyahoga County Executive-Elect Chris Ronayne
- Calfee’s Commitment to Business in Ohio