Greg advises clients on matters of federal securities law compliance and routinely assists his public company clients and their officers and directors in preparing Securities and Exchange Commission filings, including Form 10-Ks, Form 10-Qs, Form 8-Ks, proxy statements, and Section 16 beneficial ownership reports.
He also negotiates public and private securities offerings and various methods of business financing and capital formation.
Greg was an associate at Squire, Sanders & Dempsey before beginning his tenure at Calfee in 1997. Greg left Calfee in 2002 to become senior corporate counsel for Noveon, Inc. (which was later acquired by The Lubrizol Corporation in 2004) in Brecksville, Ohio. He returned to Calfee in 2006 after four years of advising Noveon and Lubrizol on a variety of corporate, securities, employment, environmental and commercial law issues.
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School, 1995
B.S.A.A.E., summa cum laude, The Ohio State University, 1992
- Since 2008, Greg has represented RPM International Inc. on securities offerings totaling more than $2.5 billion in senior notes and other securities.
- In March 2020, Greg represented The J. M. Smucker Company on an $800 million note offering.
- In December 2017, Greg represented The J. M. Smucker Company on an $800 million note offering.
- In 2016, Greg served as counsel for three separate offerings by Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc. and one of its stockholders totaling approximately $600 million in common stock.
- Greg regularly counsels his public company clients, including RPM International Inc., The J. M. Smucker Company, and Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc., on their proxy statements and other periodic reporting obligations.