James C. (Jim) Holsclaw, Partner with Calfee's Energy and Utilities practice, was quoted in an Energy Law360 article titled "Calfee Halter Adds Ind.-Based Energy and Utilities Partner" by Adrian Cruz (May 6, 2021).
In an interview with Energy Law360, Jim discussed what led him to join Calfee after 11 years of running his own firm. He explained that he found that the team of energy professionals at the firm had practices that complemented his own.
"My goal in moving to a larger firm was to make use of the greater resources and to be part of a practice that could provide more robust and better solutions to my clients. I really just reached a point that to provide the type of service that I wanted to give my clients, I needed the resources of a larger firm," Jim told Energy Law360.
Read the Energy Law360 article.
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Energy and Utilities
- Energy and Utilities Law
- Energy and Utilities – Federal Regulatory
- Energy and Utilities – State Regulatory
- Entrepreneurs and Emerging Companies
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Public Companies
- Public Utilities, Energy and Telecommunications Litigation
- Real Estate
- Trade Associations