The unique qualities and backgrounds of each of our attorneys, paralegals and staff are valued at Calfee and our diversity delivers enhanced value to our clients through greater creativity and innovation in problem-solving.
We encourage interaction across departments, practices and our offices. We also understand the need to have a confidential environment where attorneys and staff with similar backgrounds can come together to share experiences and forge relationships. This is where Calfee’s affinity groups play an important role.
- Calfee Inclusion Network for Diverse Attorneys, contact Kim Moses to learn more.
- Jewish Lawyers, contact Joshua R. (Josh) Sanders to learn more.
- Calfee Women LEAD, contact Leah Pappas Porner to learn more.
- New(ish) Parents, contact Sara Blair or Zach Stackhouse to learn more.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Allies (LGBTQA), contact Christopher S. (Chris) Williams or Joshua G. (Josh) Berggrun to learn more.
Calfee's active Affinity Groups are an important way in which Calfee tries to enhance the experience at the firm for all those who work here.
For additional information on Calfee's diversity, equity and inclusion activities and commitments, please contact our DEI Committee Chair, Kimberly Moses.