Seeking an attorney with 6+ years of commercial finance experience to join the Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, or Indianapolis office. This attorney would be a member of the Corporate and Finance Group, as part of the commercial finance practice area. The group would consider a senior associate or junior partner for this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience representing both borrowers and financial institutions in a range of financing transactions including, secured and unsecured senior and subordinated credit facilities, acquisition financings, and both asset-based and cash-flow facilities. This position provides the ability to work on complex and varied matters representing private equity sponsors, national and regional financial institutions, publicly traded companies, and mezzanine lenders.
- Exceptional academic performance - top 25% of class preferred
- Superior drafting and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excels in the fast-paced transactional environment
- Experience representing private equity sponsors would be a plus
Please send a cover letter and resume to Catherine Davis, Professional Recruiting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.