Thursday, November 18, 2021
9:00 – 10:15 a.m. ET (Webinar)
Click here to register.
Contact Maggie Wachtel at email@example.com.
1.25 hours of Ohio and Kentucky CLE credit pending approval; SHRM credit pending approval. In order to receive CLE or SHRM credit, you must tune into the webinar via computer, tablet or the Zoom mobile app, as you must be able to see the presenters and their slides. We will be unable to certify credit for those who call in via phone (audio) only.
This session will address:
Executive Order 14042 – Federal Contractors and Subcontractors
Speaker: Abbey Kinson Brown
- Who is covered?
- Which employees must be vaccinated?
- What is required?
- What are the requirements for employers of 100+ employees?
- What are the compliance deadlines?
- Who pays for weekly tests?
Responding to Requests for Religious and Medical Accommodations
Speaker: Jason Dejelo
- What are "sincerely held" religious beliefs?
- What constitutes "undue hardship?"
- When can requests be denied?
- What are possible accommodations?
“Best Practices” for Implementation and Compliance
Speaker: Todd Palmer
- Creating written vaccination policies.
- Identifying vaccination status and recordkeeping.
- Deciding how to handle employees who refuse vaccination and testing.
- Bargaining with the union about the mandates.
Register by clicking the link under “Zoom Webinar.” Each attendee must register individually. While you are welcome to share the invitation and registration link with others, please do not forward or otherwise share your unique Zoom link.