Jaclyn M. Vary, Partner with Calfee's Estate and Succession Planning and Administration practice, spoke at Reach Out Live on April 7, a webinar focusing on all things COVID-19, relating to the running of nonprofit organizations. The monthly event is sponsored by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association and Reach Out for Nonprofits.
The speakers briefly touch on the hot topics nonprofits are facing today, before taking questions from the audience. Topics may include but are not limited to:
- The CARES Act
- Corporate formalities – annual meetings
- Funding – dipping into endowments
- Employment issues
- Contract / force majeure issues
- Business continuity plans
- Cyber security – attacks posing as COVID resources
- Insurance – coverage in changed operations
- Stay-at-home orders – essential business documentation
Reach Out Live is open to all nonprofit leaders, attorneys and board members.
Watch the full webinar here.