On Episode 24 of Calfee NOW, Michael Bowen, Associate with Calfee's Government Relations and Legislation practice group, spoke with Chris Berry, President and CEO of OhioX. OhioX is a nonprofit organization that represents and connects those committed to growing Ohio’s economy through technology and innovation.
Topics discussed included:
- How OhioX promotes Ohio as a place for tech.
- The state of Ohio's booming tech economy and how it ties into all industries.
- What Intel coming to Columbus means for the tech industry.
- How OhioX interacts with Government professionals to better serve its members.
Calfee Connections blogs, vlogs and other educational content are intended to inform and educate readers about legal developments and are not intended as legal advice for any specific individual or specific situation. Please consult with your attorney regarding any legal questions you may have. With regard to all content including case studies or descriptions, past outcomes do not predict future results. The opinions expressed may not necessarily reflect the view points of all attorneys and professionals of Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP or its subsidiary. Updates related to all COVID-19 government assistance programs are provided with the most current information made available to Calfee at the time of publication. Clarifications and further guidance are being disseminated from government authorities on an ongoing basis. All information should be reaffirmed prior to the submission of any application and/or program participation.
- Calfee’s Commitment to Business in Ohio
- Senate Passes CHIPS Act, Incentivizing Intel’s Investment in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Valerie Pope, Executive Director of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Ohio, on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Congressman Troy Balderson on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Ohio Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Steve Stivers on Intel
- Satisfying Policy Retentions or Deductibles With Other People’s Money
- Calfee NOW Episode 24 With Chris Berry, President and CEO of OhioX
- Who Dey! How to Cheer on Your Cincinnati Bengals Without Committing Trademark Infringement
- Acquiring the Equity of an Entity Taxed as an S Corporation? Consider an “F Reorg.”