On episode 21 of Calfee NOW, Charlie Luken, Senior Counsel and former Cincinnati Mayor, Patrick Hayes, Senior Counsel, and Michael Bowen, Associate with Calfee's Government Relations and Legislation practice group, spoke with Cincinnati Mayor-Elect, Aftab Pureval.
Topics discussed included:
- The Mayor-Elect's background and how he got into politics.
- His initiatives and priorities for the City of Cincinnati.
- The importance of affordable housing in Cincinnati.
- How mayors from all over Ohio can work together to accomplish their goals.
Calfee Connections blogs, vlogs and other educational content are intended to inform and educate readers about legal developments and are not intended as legal advice for any specific individual or specific situation. Please consult with your attorney regarding any legal questions you may have. With regard to all content including case studies or descriptions, past outcomes do not predict future results. The opinions expressed may not necessarily reflect the view points of all attorneys and professionals of Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP or its subsidiary. Updates related to all COVID-19 government assistance programs are provided with the most current information made available to Calfee at the time of publication. Clarifications and further guidance are being disseminated from government authorities on an ongoing basis. All information should be reaffirmed prior to the submission of any application and/or program participation.
- Calfee NOW Episode 21 with Cincinnati Mayor-Elect Aftab Pureval
- Calfee NOW Episode 20 With Cleveland City Council President Blaine Griffin
- What the Hack?! Data Breaches, Ransomware and How Counsel Can Help
- What Is Lex Mundi and How Does Calfee’s Membership Benefit Its Clients?
- What Can a Certified Legal Project Manager Do for You?
- If a Business Buyer and Seller Can't Agree on Price, Consider an Earnout
- Calfee NOW Episode 19 With Congressman Dave Joyce and Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur
- Calfee NOW Episode 18 With Energy and Utilities Partner Jim Holsclaw
- The DOL’s Cybersecurity Guidance for Employee Benefit Plan Sponsors, Fiduciaries, Recordkeepers, Participants and Beneficiaries
- Judith French, Director of the Ohio Department of Insurance, Discusses Department’s Approach to Regulating Insurance