Do you need to set expectations with Finance regarding your corporation’s legal spending but don’t know where to start? Would your enterprise benefit from proactive notice of necessary scope and budget changes during a complex litigation process? Does optimizing the timely delivery of legal solutions appeal to you? Then, utilizing a legal project manager could be key.
Legal project management is just one of the ways that Calfee offers exceptional value in the delivery of legal services to our clients.
Optimization equals value
Whether the legal matter is complex litigation or ongoing legal counsel, utilization of legal project management focuses on attaining desired objectives while keeping an eye on the bottom line. Having a legal project manager at the helm optimizes strategic planning by defining parameters at the project’s outset. It also provides heightened communication every step of the way.
Certified legal project management: The Calfee difference
Dominic Bonacci, Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Legal Project Manager (LPM), leads project management at Calfee. Through collaboration with our legal, accounting and technology teams, Dominic helps to ensure the delivery of Calfee’s premier legal services while keeping transparency and legal spend firmly in sight.
A brief overview of how it works
At the beginning of the project, the LPM endeavors to ensure that both the work scope and budget are clearly defined key objectives. These parameters will support the plan of action for the legal team, including staffing, task assignment and completion. Dominic and his team optimize the effectiveness of Calfee’s legal solutions to impact client businesses and their operations positively.
Legal project management professionals drive positive results for businesses, yet only 30% of law firms use them. If effective utilization of high-quality legal counsel is a priority for your business, Calfee’s legal project management solution can be just what you need to improve your enterprise.
Calfee Connections blogs, vlogs and other educational content are intended to inform and educate readers about legal developments and are not intended as legal advice for any specific individual or specific situation. Please consult with your attorney regarding any legal questions you may have. With regard to all content including case studies or descriptions, past outcomes do not predict future results. The opinions expressed may not necessarily reflect the view points of all attorneys and professionals of Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP or its subsidiary. Updates related to all COVID-19 government assistance programs are provided with the most current information made available to Calfee at the time of publication. Clarifications and further guidance are being disseminated from government authorities on an ongoing basis. All information should be reaffirmed prior to the submission of any application and/or program participation.
- What Can a Certified Legal Project Manager Do for You?
- If a Business Buyer and Seller Can't Agree on Price, Consider an Earnout
- Calfee NOW Episode 19 With Congressman Dave Joyce and Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur
- Calfee NOW Episode 18 With Energy and Utilities Partner Jim Holsclaw
- The DOL’s Cybersecurity Guidance for Employee Benefit Plan Sponsors, Fiduciaries, Recordkeepers, Participants and Beneficiaries
- Judith French, Director of the Ohio Department of Insurance, Discusses Department’s Approach to Regulating Insurance
- Ohio Supreme Court to Issue Opinion on Central Issue for COVID-19 Business Interruption Insurance Claims
- Calfee NOW Episode 17 With Judith French, Director of the Ohio Department of Insurance
- Purchasing an Ohio Business? Be Aware of These Potential Liabilities
- Calfee Now Episode 16 With Renee Ligon, Director of Partnerships & Engagement at Team NEO