On April 14, 2021, the DOL released a series of long-anticipated cybersecurity tips and best practices for ERISA-covered benefit plans, which include retirement and welfare plans. The guidance is directed at plan sponsors and fiduciaries (and, at least indirectly, plan service providers) as well as plan participants and beneficiaries.
- Calfee NOW Episode 21 with Cincinnati Mayor-Elect Aftab Pureval
- Calfee NOW Episode 20 With Cleveland City Council President Blaine Griffin
- What the Hack?! Data Breaches, Ransomware and How Counsel Can Help
- What Is Lex Mundi and How Does Calfee’s Membership Benefit Its Clients?
- What Can a Certified Legal Project Manager Do for You?
- If a Business Buyer and Seller Can't Agree on Price, Consider an Earnout
- Calfee NOW Episode 19 With Congressman Dave Joyce and Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur
- Calfee NOW Episode 18 With Energy and Utilities Partner Jim Holsclaw
- The DOL’s Cybersecurity Guidance for Employee Benefit Plan Sponsors, Fiduciaries, Recordkeepers, Participants and Beneficiaries
- Judith French, Director of the Ohio Department of Insurance, Discusses Department’s Approach to Regulating Insurance