In an M&A market that remains exceedingly frothy, many would-be buyers in the middle market are being forced to acquire the equity of a target company (rather than its assets) in order for their bids to be competitive.
Being a business owner always carries a certain level of risk. However, the rewards of ownership can be great as well. Whether you own one company or a portfolio of enterprises, you know that leveraging your assets and minimizing your liabilities is key.
- Calfee NOW: Congressman Troy Balderson on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Ohio Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Steve Stivers on Intel
- Satisfying Policy Retentions or Deductibles With Other People’s Money
- Calfee NOW Episode 24 With Chris Berry, President and CEO of OhioX
- Who Dey! How to Cheer on Your Cincinnati Bengals Without Committing Trademark Infringement
- Acquiring the Equity of an Entity Taxed as an S Corporation? Consider an “F Reorg.”
- Calfee NOW Episode 23 with Congresswoman Shontel Brown
- Calfee NOW Episode 22 With Ryan Puente, Chief of Government Affairs for the City of Cleveland
- Calfee NOW Episode 21 with Cincinnati Mayor-Elect Aftab Pureval