The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) estimates some $590 million in ransomware payments were reportedly made from January to June 2021. Moreover, hackers are now blatant enough to brand their undertakings as “Ransomware as a Service,” and some reportedly “feel completely safe” from prosecution against their illegal activities in countries such as China.
What are these data breaches and ransomware attacks, and what can you do to help protect your company?
- Calfee’s Commitment to Business in Ohio
- Senate Passes CHIPS Act, Incentivizing Intel’s Investment in Ohio
- Calfee NOW: Valerie Pope, Executive Director of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Ohio, on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Congressman Troy Balderson on Intel
- Calfee NOW: Ohio Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Steve Stivers on Intel
- Satisfying Policy Retentions or Deductibles With Other People’s Money
- Calfee NOW Episode 24 With Chris Berry, President and CEO of OhioX
- Who Dey! How to Cheer on Your Cincinnati Bengals Without Committing Trademark Infringement
- Acquiring the Equity of an Entity Taxed as an S Corporation? Consider an “F Reorg.”