Susan advises clients on the environmental aspects of the buying and selling of businesses and real property, including environmental due diligence and contract negotiation.
She began her tenure with Calfee in 1995 after serving as assistant counsel with Continental General Tire, Inc. from 1993 to 1995.
An associate with the law firm of Mason, Griffin & Pierson, she went on to serve as assistant counsel to the Honorable Thomas H. Kean, governor of New Jersey, from 1986 to 1988. From 1989 to 1993, Susan was an associate with Squire, Sanders & Dempsey.
J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1977
B.A., University of Cincinnati, 1973
News & Events
- Law clerk to the Honorable Paul G. Levy, Judge, Superior Court of New Jersey, 1983 - 1984
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York