Steve has extensive experience working in the electric, natural gas, water and telecommunication industries. He has been actively involved in initiatives advancing distributed energy resources, renewable energy and grid modernization. He has represented industrial, commercial, trucking, rail, transportation network and innovative technology businesses.
Steve has municipal and other local government clients in the fields of energy, water, sewer and environmental. He has dealt with issues involving Regional Transmission organizations and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
Most of Steve’s experience and insights are gained from his career with the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO). During his tenure with this state agency, he held multiple positions including Deputy Director of the Transportation Department, Administrative Law Judge/Attorney Examiner in the Legal Department and Chief of Staff, culminating in a five-year term as a PUCO Commissioner.
J.D., Capital University Law School, Order of the Curia, Order of the Barrister, 1978,
B.A., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1975
News & Events
- Government Relations and Legislation
- Public Law
- Public Law Litigation
- Public Utilities, Energy and Telecommunications Litigation
- Environmental Law
- Federal Government Contract and Agency Regulation
- Public / Private Partnership Law
- Public Utility Regulatory
- State Government Relations and Policy
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio