Lindsey regularly represents both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal court and counsels clients regarding, among other things, product liability matters, insurance coverage, and matters related to antitrust and trade regulation laws, including Hart-Scott-Rodino pre-merger filing requirements.
Lindsey has been named to the Ohio Super Lawyers, Ohio Rising Stars list from 2014-2019.
Lindsey earned her J.D., magna cum laude, in 2011 from Case Western Reserve University, where she was a contributing editor for the Law Review and a member of the Moot Court team.
She earned a B.S., magna cum laude, in Secondary English Education, from Miami University in 2006. Prior to attending law school, Lindsey taught high school English.
She joined Calfee in 2011.
Honors & Recognitions
Ohio Super Lawyers, Ohio Rising Stars, 2014-2019
J.D., magna cum laude, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Order of the Coif, Law Review, contributing editor, ABA Moot Court Team, 2011
B.S., magna cum laude, Miami University, 2006
- Winning summary judgment in the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas on behalf of a public utility in connection with property damage claims
- Obtaining dismissal of negligence claims filed in state court involving property damage on two separate occasions
- Prevailing on summary judgment in federal court on behalf of a captive insurer in a coverage dispute between two insurance carriers arising out of product liability claims
- Obtaining summary judgment in the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas on claims asserted by 15 plaintiffs for breach of contract and alleged violations of the Ohio Business Opportunity Plan Act
News & Events
- Tort, Accident and Product Liability Litigation
- Insurance Recovery
- Business, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Counseling and Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Public Utilities, Energy and Telecommunications Litigation
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit