Brian has assisted in the representation of a wide range of clients with respect to a variety of merger, acquisition and other corporate transactions.
Brian earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law and his B.A., cum laude from the University of Dayton.
He joined Calfee in 2015.
Honors & Recognitions
IFLR1000 Elite Dealmaker, Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions, 2018
J.D., magna cum laude, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2015
B.A., cum laude, University of Dayton, 2012
- Linsalata Capital Partners in several transactions, including:
- The acquisition-via-merger of the capital stock of Glynlyon, Inc., a leading provider of technology-enabled education curriculum for pre-K to 12th grade students
- The acquisition of the capital stock of Happy Floors, a leading distributor of imported Italian porcelain tile.
- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) in the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Sealex, a developer and manufacturer of extruded silicone sheets.
- Invacare (NYSE: IVC) in several transactions, including:
- The sale of Garden City Medical, Inc., a provider of durable medical equipment
- The private offering of $130 million in convertible senior notes.
- The J. M. Smucker Company in the sale of its Eagle Brand and private label milk business.
- ExactCare Pharmacy, a provider of pharmacy care and other pharmaceutical services, in the sale-via-recapitalization to a private-equity buyer.
News & Events