Lydia’s experience includes advising clients on a variety of M&A and general corporate transactions. She works with a wide range of clients, including private equity firms, large public companies and family offices.
J.D., cum laude, William and Mary Law School, William & Mary Law Review Lead Articles Editor, 2018
B.A., magna cum laude, Cornell University, 2014
- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) and its affiliates in several acquisitions, including:
- The purchase of the equity of Ali Industries, LLC, a leading manufacturer of sandpaper and other abrasives.
- The purchase of the equity of Profile Food Ingredients, LLC, a manufacturer of stabilizer and emulsifier systems for use in dairy, bakery, beverages and more.
The sale of all of the equity interests of Automated Packaging Systems, Inc. a designer and manufacturer of flexible bag packaging systems, to Sealed Air Corporation for a purchase price of $510,000,000.
Align Capital Partners and its portfolio companies in numerous transactions, including the acquisitions of Protegis, a provider of fire safety equipment and services.
CapitalWorks, LLC and its portfolio companies in its majority investment in Electromechanical Research Laboratories, Inc., a tank barge equipment manufacturer and service provider.
MCM Capital Partners in several acquisitions, including the acquisition of EB Industries, an electron beam and laser welding service provider.
Professional & Community
Professional & Community
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s 3Rs Mentoring Program, Volunteer
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland’s Volunteer Lawyers Program, Volunteer
- OnBoard Cleveland, Class of 2021
- Believe in Dreams, Member of the Young Professionals Board
- “Steps to Help Initiate a Seamless and Profitable Sale,” Author, Crain's Cleveland Business (January 2019)
News & Events
- Brent Pietrafese Leads Legal Deal Team for MCM Capital Partners in MCM's sale of First Impression Iron Works05.10.2021
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold Assists Private Equity Firm CapitalWorks in its Majority Investment in Electromechanical Research Laboratories, Inc.12.07.2020
- Crain's Cleveland Business, 01.23.2019
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Energy and Utilities
- Entertainment, Media and the Arts
- Entrepreneurs and Emerging Companies
- Food and Beverage
- Gaming and Hospitality
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Partnerships, LLCs and Joint Ventures
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Public Companies
- Real Estate
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Software and Information Technology