As Co-Chair of Calfee’s Public Utility Regulatory practice group, Trevor Alexander focuses his practice on utility and energy-related disputes and sophisticated commercial litigation. He has been selected for inclusion to the Benchmark Litigation "40 & Under Hot List" since 2017. Trevor works in Calfee's Columbus, Ohio office.
David Bules is a Partner with Calfee’s Litigation Group and a member of the firm’s Securities Litigation practice. He has extensive experience helping clients resolve complex securities, derivative and ERISA litigation. David has been selected for inclusion to the Benchmark Litigation "40 & Under Hot List" since 2018. David works in Calfee's Cincinnati, Ohio office.
Benchmark Litigation is the guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys and is the only publication to focus exclusively on U.S. litigation, with the "40 & Under Hot List" serving as a select ranking of the most talented, young U.S. litigation partners.
Susan M. Kurz
Chief Marketing & Client Development Officer
- Appellate Proceedings Litigation
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Business, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Employee Benefits / ERISA Litigation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Energy and Utilities
- ESOP Formation and Operation
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Recovery
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Probate Litigation
- Public Companies
- Public Law
- Public Law Litigation
- Public Utilities, Energy and Telecommunications Litigation
- Public Utility Regulatory
- Securities Litigation