Invacare Corporation is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home and long-term care medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Invacare employs more than 5,000 associates and markets its products in 80 countries around the world. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVC.
Since helping with the original buy-out in 1979 that created Invacare, Calfee has partnered with Invacare every step of the way to help it go public, engage in numerous financings and public offerings, buy and sell dozens of businesses, harvest a robust intellectual property portfolio and overall become a powerful force in the home care and long-term care markets.
Invacare Corporation, with world headquarters in Elyria, Ohio
- Commercial and Public Finance
- Corporate and Capital Markets
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Government Relations and Legislation
- Health Care
- Health Care Regulation
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences