Asymmetric Technologies LLC is a team of experts – seasoned professionals, engineers and technicians – in the rapid technology transitioning process. They are a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business with approximately 30 employees, half of whom are Veterans.
"Since 2016, Calfee has proven to be professional, talented, honest, and reliable. Even as a large firm, they have maintained a small business feel, giving us prompt attention when legal issues have arisen. Our legal team, consisting of our lead attorney and trusted advisor Laura Hult, Billy Raulerson, Todd Palmer and Dan McMullen, has supported us on a multitude of legal and business issues including:
- U.S. and International patent protection and patent applications
- Technology licensing and protection of intellectual property rights
- Non-disclosure agreements including software development and copyright items
- Employment policies, practices and procedures, including revisions and updates to employee handbooks
- Government and private-sector contract negotiations
- Company Terms and Conditions development
- Subcontractor management tools
- Divestitures and acquisitions
Calfee has been by our side and helped navigate us through the growing pains of a startup and helped us transition to an operating company."
Asymmetric Technologies LLC, headquartered in Columbus Ohio