Calfee Zoning is a national zoning consultancy with offices in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, New York and Washington, D.C.
As advisers to both local governments and property owners, we provide a unique and invaluable perspective to assist you in crafting a zoning ordinance that better achieves a balance between private and public benefits and burdens, which results in more effective and defensible zoning regulations.
Our local government experts use our legal, planning, communications knowledge and experience to identify and eliminate the barriers to your vision and draft clear, consistent, usable, simple, and defensible land-use regulations that reflect your vision and achieve desired outcomes. Additionally, we audit and manage regulatory risk.
Learn more about Calfee Zoning.
Although some of our Calfee Zoning professionals are also attorneys who may be separately engaged to provide legal representation in states where we are licensed to practice law, Calfee Zoning is not a law firm. Calfee Zoning professionals do not provide legal representation or services and are not engaged in the practice of law in any jurisdiction. Engaging us does not form an attorney-client relationship and, as such, the protections of the attorney-client relationship do not apply. If you wish to create an attorney-client relationship, you are encouraged to contact an attorney of your choosing. Calfee Zoning is an affiliate of Calfee Strategic Solutions LLC.
News & Events
- This Week Community News, 03.25.2020
- Bowling Green Sentinel-Tribune, 03.02.2020
- WCPO Cincinnati, 01.17.2020
- U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®, 11.01.2019
- Fifty-three Calfee, Halter & Griswold Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 202008.15.2019
- Daily Journal, 01.10.2019
- Calfee Zoning’s Sean Suder to Present at American Planning Association’s OKI Regional Planning Conference09.24.2018
- Sean Suder Shares LinkedIn Article Highlighting Why He Believes Columbus Could Be Home to Amazon’s HQ201.23.2018
- Sean Suder Presented on Deconstructing Zoning for Repopulation at Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Seminar02.28.2017